Registration Opening Soon!
North America’s Leading Individual-Entry Peewee Event in North America!
Dates: June 13th – 16th, 2019
Please note that families who require accommodation MUST book through one of our affiliate hotels to play in the tournament.
The RUSH Rising Stars Pre-College Showcase is a platform to facilitate an elite playing environment to educate players and parents on future opportunities. This tournament mirrors the structure of “The Show”, preparing participants for future, competitive opportunities. The aim of this tournament is to respond to the growing trend of earlier recruitment and to educate and prepare players for the collegiate recruitment process.
- Birth Years: 2006/2007 (limited 2005)
- Individual entry only
General Schedule Guidelines
Thursday: registration/practice day:
Players will receive their custom-made RUSH jersey and socks. There will be a one-hour, on-ice practice, followed by two 30-minute scrimmages. This will be a friendly warm-up.
Friday: 2 games (2, 25-minute, stop time periods)
Saturday: 2 games (2, 25-minute, stop time periods)
Sunday: Playoff day (1, 30-minute, stop time period)
Additional Components of the Showcase:
- Fitness testing (scheduled with RUSH team)
- Educational seminars – topics and schedule to be posted
- Time with College coaches
- Players will be placed onto teams of 10 forwards, 6 defense and 2 goalies
- Roster/ teammate preferences may be communicated to RUSH, however, no more than 4 teammates from the same 2018-2019 clubs can play on the same team to maintain competitive balance
- Roster will be posted online. Once posted, there will be NO changes
- Rosters and schedules will be posted 7-10 days in advance
Fee Structure will be released soon
Registration fees are non-refundable. Certain exceptions may apply (i.e. player injury), however, refunds occur in the form of credit.
Please note a $75 (CAD) charge will be applied for NSF cheques.
RUSH Hockey reserves the right to change the tournament date due to emergency circumstances without refund of the registration fee.